EA reveals next-gen Ignite engine for sports titles as well as FIFA, Madden, UFC and NBA Live
EA Sports’ Andrew Wilson joined Microsoft during their Xbox One reveal to show announce their first salvo of next-gen sports titles.
They showed footage of four key titles all powered by their brand new Ignite game engine which promises 3D crowds, dynamic sidelines and daily content updates over Xbox Live.
They will begin with FIFA, UFC, Madden and the return of the NBA Live series in the first year of the Xbox One in a new strategic partnership between the EA and Microsoft.
They also revealed that FIFA 14 would be receiving exclusive content for the ever-popular Ultimate Team mode.
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games