EA reveals next-gen Ignite engine for sports titles as well as FIFA, Madden, UFC and NBA Live
EA Sports’ Andrew Wilson joined Microsoft during their Xbox One reveal to show announce their first salvo of next-gen sports titles.
They showed footage of four key titles all powered by their brand new Ignite game engine which promises 3D crowds, dynamic sidelines and daily content updates over Xbox Live.
They will begin with FIFA, UFC, Madden and the return of the NBA Live series in the first year of the Xbox One in a new strategic partnership between the EA and Microsoft.
They also revealed that FIFA 14 would be receiving exclusive content for the ever-popular Ultimate Team mode.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive