EA reveals next-gen Ignite engine for sports titles as well as FIFA, Madden, UFC and NBA Live
EA Sports’ Andrew Wilson joined Microsoft during their Xbox One reveal to show announce their first salvo of next-gen sports titles.
They showed footage of four key titles all powered by their brand new Ignite game engine which promises 3D crowds, dynamic sidelines and daily content updates over Xbox Live.
They will begin with FIFA, UFC, Madden and the return of the NBA Live series in the first year of the Xbox One in a new strategic partnership between the EA and Microsoft.
They also revealed that FIFA 14 would be receiving exclusive content for the ever-popular Ultimate Team mode.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto