EA reveals next-gen Ignite engine for sports titles as well as FIFA, Madden, UFC and NBA Live
EA Sports’ Andrew Wilson joined Microsoft during their Xbox One reveal to show announce their first salvo of next-gen sports titles.
They showed footage of four key titles all powered by their brand new Ignite game engine which promises 3D crowds, dynamic sidelines and daily content updates over Xbox Live.
They will begin with FIFA, UFC, Madden and the return of the NBA Live series in the first year of the Xbox One in a new strategic partnership between the EA and Microsoft.
They also revealed that FIFA 14 would be receiving exclusive content for the ever-popular Ultimate Team mode.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III