EA reveals next-gen Ignite engine for sports titles as well as FIFA, Madden, UFC and NBA Live
EA Sports’ Andrew Wilson joined Microsoft during their Xbox One reveal to show announce their first salvo of next-gen sports titles.
They showed footage of four key titles all powered by their brand new Ignite game engine which promises 3D crowds, dynamic sidelines and daily content updates over Xbox Live.
They will begin with FIFA, UFC, Madden and the return of the NBA Live series in the first year of the Xbox One in a new strategic partnership between the EA and Microsoft.
They also revealed that FIFA 14 would be receiving exclusive content for the ever-popular Ultimate Team mode.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released