EA disappointed with FIFA 13’s performance on Wii U
EA has spoken of their disappointment over the performance of FIFA 13 on the Wii U.
Despite throwing their support behind the Wii U at its launch EA has confirmed that they have no titles in development on the Wii U meaning all of their big guns like FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4 will be skipping Nintendo’s flagship home console.
An EA spokesperson said, "Six months ago FIFA 13 was a launch title on Wii U. Although the game featured FIFA's award-winning HD gameplay and innovative new ways to play, the commercial results were disappointing. We have decided not to develop FIFA 14 on Wii U."
The last EA game to make it on to the Wii U was Need For Speed: Most Wanted.
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One