EA disappointed with FIFA 13’s performance on Wii U
EA has spoken of their disappointment over the performance of FIFA 13 on the Wii U.
Despite throwing their support behind the Wii U at its launch EA has confirmed that they have no titles in development on the Wii U meaning all of their big guns like FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4 will be skipping Nintendo’s flagship home console.
An EA spokesperson said, "Six months ago FIFA 13 was a launch title on Wii U. Although the game featured FIFA's award-winning HD gameplay and innovative new ways to play, the commercial results were disappointing. We have decided not to develop FIFA 14 on Wii U."
The last EA game to make it on to the Wii U was Need For Speed: Most Wanted.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell