EA disappointed with FIFA 13’s performance on Wii U
EA has spoken of their disappointment over the performance of FIFA 13 on the Wii U.
Despite throwing their support behind the Wii U at its launch EA has confirmed that they have no titles in development on the Wii U meaning all of their big guns like FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4 will be skipping Nintendo’s flagship home console.
An EA spokesperson said, "Six months ago FIFA 13 was a launch title on Wii U. Although the game featured FIFA's award-winning HD gameplay and innovative new ways to play, the commercial results were disappointing. We have decided not to develop FIFA 14 on Wii U."
The last EA game to make it on to the Wii U was Need For Speed: Most Wanted.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date