EA disappointed with FIFA 13’s performance on Wii U
EA has spoken of their disappointment over the performance of FIFA 13 on the Wii U.
Despite throwing their support behind the Wii U at its launch EA has confirmed that they have no titles in development on the Wii U meaning all of their big guns like FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4 will be skipping Nintendo’s flagship home console.
An EA spokesperson said, "Six months ago FIFA 13 was a launch title on Wii U. Although the game featured FIFA's award-winning HD gameplay and innovative new ways to play, the commercial results were disappointing. We have decided not to develop FIFA 14 on Wii U."
The last EA game to make it on to the Wii U was Need For Speed: Most Wanted.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free