Quake vs. Doom3 - Not the pushover it seems?
Some people have a lot of free time
Here’s an interesting page of screenshots. Some folks with too much time / un-recognized talent, have been tweaking the original Quake source code to buggery and have added a slew of special lighting to the tired looking old engine. Just go have a look for yourself, it really is quite impressive.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light