Quake vs. Doom3 - Not the pushover it seems?
Some people have a lot of free time
Here’s an interesting page of screenshots. Some folks with too much time / un-recognized talent, have been tweaking the original Quake source code to buggery and have added a slew of special lighting to the tired looking old engine. Just go have a look for yourself, it really is quite impressive.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan