Quake vs. Doom3 - Not the pushover it seems?
Some people have a lot of free time
Here’s an interesting page of screenshots. Some folks with too much time / un-recognized talent, have been tweaking the original Quake source code to buggery and have added a slew of special lighting to the tired looking old engine. Just go have a look for yourself, it really is quite impressive.
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2