Quake vs. Doom3 - Not the pushover it seems?
Some people have a lot of free time
Here’s an interesting page of screenshots. Some folks with too much time / un-recognized talent, have been tweaking the original Quake source code to buggery and have added a slew of special lighting to the tired looking old engine. Just go have a look for yourself, it really is quite impressive.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date