Quake vs. Doom3 - Not the pushover it seems?
Some people have a lot of free time
Here’s an interesting page of screenshots. Some folks with too much time / un-recognized talent, have been tweaking the original Quake source code to buggery and have added a slew of special lighting to the tired looking old engine. Just go have a look for yourself, it really is quite impressive.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer