LAN party goes Nuclear
LAN party with a twist for sir?
Fancy a little something different as a setting for some fragging action? How does a LAN party in a disused R4 class nuclear fallout bunker deep beneath the fields of Essex grab you? The G2002 event, taking place over the 14-16th of December, will give you such an opportunity. As well as some retro Quake blasting action there’s also going to be some workshops and jam sessions organized, as well as a Robot Wars type of thing and an attempt to recreate the famous bullet-time sequence from the Matrix using an array of webcams. An eclectic event by the sounds of things. So if you are in the mood for something different this week, head along to the webpage and have a look.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year