LAN party goes Nuclear
LAN party with a twist for sir?
Fancy a little something different as a setting for some fragging action? How does a LAN party in a disused R4 class nuclear fallout bunker deep beneath the fields of Essex grab you? The G2002 event, taking place over the 14-16th of December, will give you such an opportunity. As well as some retro Quake blasting action there’s also going to be some workshops and jam sessions organized, as well as a Robot Wars type of thing and an attempt to recreate the famous bullet-time sequence from the Matrix using an array of webcams. An eclectic event by the sounds of things. So if you are in the mood for something different this week, head along to the webpage and have a look.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave