LAN party goes Nuclear
LAN party with a twist for sir?
Fancy a little something different as a setting for some fragging action? How does a LAN party in a disused R4 class nuclear fallout bunker deep beneath the fields of Essex grab you? The G2002 event, taking place over the 14-16th of December, will give you such an opportunity. As well as some retro Quake blasting action there’s also going to be some workshops and jam sessions organized, as well as a Robot Wars type of thing and an attempt to recreate the famous bullet-time sequence from the Matrix using an array of webcams. An eclectic event by the sounds of things. So if you are in the mood for something different this week, head along to the webpage and have a look.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer