LAN party goes Nuclear
LAN party with a twist for sir?
Fancy a little something different as a setting for some fragging action? How does a LAN party in a disused R4 class nuclear fallout bunker deep beneath the fields of Essex grab you? The G2002 event, taking place over the 14-16th of December, will give you such an opportunity. As well as some retro Quake blasting action there’s also going to be some workshops and jam sessions organized, as well as a Robot Wars type of thing and an attempt to recreate the famous bullet-time sequence from the Matrix using an array of webcams. An eclectic event by the sounds of things. So if you are in the mood for something different this week, head along to the webpage and have a look.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week