Diablo III sales storm past the 15 million mark
Blizzard has revealed that just how well Diablo III has done in spite of its early technical issues.
Since the game launched on PC and Mac back in May of 2012 it has sold 15 million copies. This also means it has sold one million copies since BlizzCon at the beginning of November last year.
The March update will pave the way for the launch of the first expansion, Reaper Of Souls, which will arrive on PC and Mac on March the 25th. A PS4 version is also on its way and will include Reaper Of Souls when it arrives hopefully later on this year.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3