Impossibly fun Creatures demo?
Relic's original RTS game gets trialed
Microsoft today revealed a full demo of Relic’s much anticipated strategy game Impossible Creatures. Previously titled Sigma, the game is scheduled for release come the end of January 2003 on multiple platforms. This demo includes fourteen of the games fifty or so creatures, two player versus CPU maps, and three single-player missions. You can grab the full demo from Microsoft here.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light