Impossibly fun Creatures demo?
Relic's original RTS game gets trialed
Microsoft today revealed a full demo of Relic’s much anticipated strategy game Impossible Creatures. Previously titled Sigma, the game is scheduled for release come the end of January 2003 on multiple platforms. This demo includes fourteen of the games fifty or so creatures, two player versus CPU maps, and three single-player missions. You can grab the full demo from Microsoft here.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year