Impossibly fun Creatures demo?
Relic's original RTS game gets trialed
Microsoft today revealed a full demo of Relic’s much anticipated strategy game Impossible Creatures. Previously titled Sigma, the game is scheduled for release come the end of January 2003 on multiple platforms. This demo includes fourteen of the games fifty or so creatures, two player versus CPU maps, and three single-player missions. You can grab the full demo from Microsoft here.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter