Impossibly fun Creatures demo?
Relic's original RTS game gets trialed
Microsoft today revealed a full demo of Relic’s much anticipated strategy game Impossible Creatures. Previously titled Sigma, the game is scheduled for release come the end of January 2003 on multiple platforms. This demo includes fourteen of the games fifty or so creatures, two player versus CPU maps, and three single-player missions. You can grab the full demo from Microsoft here.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer