Impossibly fun Creatures demo?
Relic's original RTS game gets trialed
Microsoft today revealed a full demo of Relic’s much anticipated strategy game Impossible Creatures. Previously titled Sigma, the game is scheduled for release come the end of January 2003 on multiple platforms. This demo includes fourteen of the games fifty or so creatures, two player versus CPU maps, and three single-player missions. You can grab the full demo from Microsoft here.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network