And the new Dying Light announcement is... A new trailer
So, Techland were teasing some new announcement of their upcoming survival title Dying Light and it has turned out to be a moody new trailer entitled Humanity.
The trailer shows a bit more of the city of Harran, where the game is set, as the remaining human population of the city battles for survival with a growing and increasingly dangerous population of infected.
Dying Light is in development for PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC and is expected to be released later this year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer