Child Of Light to be born at the end of April
Ubisoft has announced a release date for their beautiful JRPG-influenced title Child Of Light.
Child Of Light is built using the same UbiArt Framework that Michel Ancel created to build the Rayman Origins and Rayman Legend by a team of developers who had previously worked on Far Cry 3.
Child Of Light will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC as a downloadable title on April the 30th. Enjoy the new trailer (above) to celebrate.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3