Telltale addresses Xbox 360 season pass issues with The Wolf Among Us
Hands up who turned on their Xbox 360 to download Episode Two of The Wolf Among Us Only to discover that Xbox Live was wanting you to pony up the money for the new episode despite owning the season pass?
Apparently quite a lot of Xbox 360 owners have been experiencing this issue but fear not, Telltale are rectifying the situation.
Telltale are also working on a title update that should fix the problem for the future episodes in the series so this should not happen again.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015