Telltale addresses Xbox 360 season pass issues with The Wolf Among Us
Hands up who turned on their Xbox 360 to download Episode Two of The Wolf Among Us Only to discover that Xbox Live was wanting you to pony up the money for the new episode despite owning the season pass?
Apparently quite a lot of Xbox 360 owners have been experiencing this issue but fear not, Telltale are rectifying the situation.
Telltale are also working on a title update that should fix the problem for the future episodes in the series so this should not happen again.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3