Telltale addresses Xbox 360 season pass issues with The Wolf Among Us
Hands up who turned on their Xbox 360 to download Episode Two of The Wolf Among Us Only to discover that Xbox Live was wanting you to pony up the money for the new episode despite owning the season pass?
Apparently quite a lot of Xbox 360 owners have been experiencing this issue but fear not, Telltale are rectifying the situation.
Telltale are also working on a title update that should fix the problem for the future episodes in the series so this should not happen again.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer