Telltale addresses Xbox 360 season pass issues with The Wolf Among Us
Hands up who turned on their Xbox 360 to download Episode Two of The Wolf Among Us Only to discover that Xbox Live was wanting you to pony up the money for the new episode despite owning the season pass?
Apparently quite a lot of Xbox 360 owners have been experiencing this issue but fear not, Telltale are rectifying the situation.
Telltale are also working on a title update that should fix the problem for the future episodes in the series so this should not happen again.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny