Telltale addresses Xbox 360 season pass issues with The Wolf Among Us
Hands up who turned on their Xbox 360 to download Episode Two of The Wolf Among Us Only to discover that Xbox Live was wanting you to pony up the money for the new episode despite owning the season pass?
Apparently quite a lot of Xbox 360 owners have been experiencing this issue but fear not, Telltale are rectifying the situation.
Telltale are also working on a title update that should fix the problem for the future episodes in the series so this should not happen again.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III