Valve's Dota 2 documentary Free To Play to debut next month
Valve has announced that they will be holding the first screening of their documentary on their free-to-play title Dota 2 next month in San Francisco.
The film follows the lives of three professional gamers from different continents (Asia, Europe and North America), the passions they share for Dota 2 and the sacrifices that they have made to train and play the game professionally.
The screening will take place on March the 18th at the Castro Theater in San Francisco and will be followed by a live Q&A session. Tickets are available on Eventbrite but seating is limited.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey