Valve's Dota 2 documentary Free To Play to debut next month
Valve has announced that they will be holding the first screening of their documentary on their free-to-play title Dota 2 next month in San Francisco.
The film follows the lives of three professional gamers from different continents (Asia, Europe and North America), the passions they share for Dota 2 and the sacrifices that they have made to train and play the game professionally.
The screening will take place on March the 18th at the Castro Theater in San Francisco and will be followed by a live Q&A session. Tickets are available on Eventbrite but seating is limited.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week