Valve's Dota 2 documentary Free To Play to debut next month
Valve has announced that they will be holding the first screening of their documentary on their free-to-play title Dota 2 next month in San Francisco.
The film follows the lives of three professional gamers from different continents (Asia, Europe and North America), the passions they share for Dota 2 and the sacrifices that they have made to train and play the game professionally.
The screening will take place on March the 18th at the Castro Theater in San Francisco and will be followed by a live Q&A session. Tickets are available on Eventbrite but seating is limited.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year