Valve's Dota 2 documentary Free To Play to debut next month
Valve has announced that they will be holding the first screening of their documentary on their free-to-play title Dota 2 next month in San Francisco.
The film follows the lives of three professional gamers from different continents (Asia, Europe and North America), the passions they share for Dota 2 and the sacrifices that they have made to train and play the game professionally.
The screening will take place on March the 18th at the Castro Theater in San Francisco and will be followed by a live Q&A session. Tickets are available on Eventbrite but seating is limited.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today