Valve's Dota 2 documentary Free To Play to debut next month
Valve has announced that they will be holding the first screening of their documentary on their free-to-play title Dota 2 next month in San Francisco.
The film follows the lives of three professional gamers from different continents (Asia, Europe and North America), the passions they share for Dota 2 and the sacrifices that they have made to train and play the game professionally.
The screening will take place on March the 18th at the Castro Theater in San Francisco and will be followed by a live Q&A session. Tickets are available on Eventbrite but seating is limited.
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense