Warface Xbox 360 beta launches today
Crytek's exceptionally popular free-to-play military FPS Warface launches its Xbox 360 betqa today.
Warface puts players into the heart of combat in a war against the ruthless Blackwood PMC. It features a rather full and entertaining co-op mode as well as the usual head-to-head competitive multiplayer modes that you'd expect from an online FPS.
The Xbox 360 beta is now running and anyone eager to give the game a shot on the 360 should head over to the Warface website to sign up for the beta.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today