Hawken making the jump to Steam Free-to-play
Meteor Entertainment and Adhesive Games have announced that their excellent free-to-play mech shooter Hawken will be moving onto Steam's free-to-play service.
In a new post on the Hawken blog they stated that they will be spending a large chunk of February transitioning the game to Steam and as a result they have taken down their servers to begin what will be a sizeable task.
Existing Hawken players are advised to uninstall the client from their PC and wait top be issued a Steam code via the email address they have linked to their Hawken account. This should reach existing Hawken players by the 11th of February.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching