Hawken making the jump to Steam Free-to-play
Meteor Entertainment and Adhesive Games have announced that their excellent free-to-play mech shooter Hawken will be moving onto Steam's free-to-play service.
In a new post on the Hawken blog they stated that they will be spending a large chunk of February transitioning the game to Steam and as a result they have taken down their servers to begin what will be a sizeable task.
Existing Hawken players are advised to uninstall the client from their PC and wait top be issued a Steam code via the email address they have linked to their Hawken account. This should reach existing Hawken players by the 11th of February.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today