Irrational Games announces a release date for BioShock Infinite DLC Burial At Sea Episode 2
Irrational Games has announced a release date for the second part of the story downloadable content for BioShock Infinite.
Burial At Sea Episode Two follows straight on from Episode One with Booker and Elizabeth caught in in Fontaine's department store 5000 fathoms below the rest of Rapture.
Irrational's creative director Ken Levine said, “In Burial at Sea – Episode Two, we are delivering a story that involves nearly every major character from the original BioShock and BioShock Infinite. It is a story that will give gamers a new perspective on the BioShock universe and conclude the story of BioShock Infinite and Burial at Sea.”
BioShock Infinite – Burial At Sea Episode Two will be released on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on March the 25th.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch