Irrational Games announces a release date for BioShock Infinite DLC Burial At Sea Episode 2
Irrational Games has announced a release date for the second part of the story downloadable content for BioShock Infinite.
Burial At Sea Episode Two follows straight on from Episode One with Booker and Elizabeth caught in in Fontaine's department store 5000 fathoms below the rest of Rapture.
Irrational's creative director Ken Levine said, “In Burial at Sea – Episode Two, we are delivering a story that involves nearly every major character from the original BioShock and BioShock Infinite. It is a story that will give gamers a new perspective on the BioShock universe and conclude the story of BioShock Infinite and Burial at Sea.”
BioShock Infinite – Burial At Sea Episode Two will be released on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on March the 25th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year