Irrational Games announces a release date for BioShock Infinite DLC Burial At Sea Episode 2
Irrational Games has announced a release date for the second part of the story downloadable content for BioShock Infinite.
Burial At Sea Episode Two follows straight on from Episode One with Booker and Elizabeth caught in in Fontaine's department store 5000 fathoms below the rest of Rapture.
Irrational's creative director Ken Levine said, “In Burial at Sea – Episode Two, we are delivering a story that involves nearly every major character from the original BioShock and BioShock Infinite. It is a story that will give gamers a new perspective on the BioShock universe and conclude the story of BioShock Infinite and Burial at Sea.”
BioShock Infinite – Burial At Sea Episode Two will be released on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on March the 25th.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan