Irrational Games announces a release date for BioShock Infinite DLC Burial At Sea Episode 2
Irrational Games has announced a release date for the second part of the story downloadable content for BioShock Infinite.
Burial At Sea Episode Two follows straight on from Episode One with Booker and Elizabeth caught in in Fontaine's department store 5000 fathoms below the rest of Rapture.
Irrational's creative director Ken Levine said, “In Burial at Sea – Episode Two, we are delivering a story that involves nearly every major character from the original BioShock and BioShock Infinite. It is a story that will give gamers a new perspective on the BioShock universe and conclude the story of BioShock Infinite and Burial at Sea.”
BioShock Infinite – Burial At Sea Episode Two will be released on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on March the 25th.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent