Irrational Games announces a release date for BioShock Infinite DLC Burial At Sea Episode 2
Irrational Games has announced a release date for the second part of the story downloadable content for BioShock Infinite.
Burial At Sea Episode Two follows straight on from Episode One with Booker and Elizabeth caught in in Fontaine's department store 5000 fathoms below the rest of Rapture.
Irrational's creative director Ken Levine said, “In Burial at Sea – Episode Two, we are delivering a story that involves nearly every major character from the original BioShock and BioShock Infinite. It is a story that will give gamers a new perspective on the BioShock universe and conclude the story of BioShock Infinite and Burial at Sea.”
BioShock Infinite – Burial At Sea Episode Two will be released on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on March the 25th.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims