Titanfall delayed until the end of March on Xbox 360
Electronic Arts has broken their silence on the mysterious Xbox 360 version of Titanfall although it's not good news.
The publisher announced on Twitter that the Xbox 360 version of the game would be delayed until the final week in March from it's original release alongside the PC and Xbox One versions on March 11th in the US and March the 14th in the UK and Europe.
It also appears that it is being developed by Bluepoint who are responsible for HD ports of God Of War I and II, ICO, Shadow Of The Colossus and the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.
Titanfall will now hit the Xbox 360 on March the 25th in North America and March the 28th in the UK and Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3