Advanced Warfighter 2 sighted
Financial reports... hardly the most interesting of sources materials, littered as they are with talk of revenue, profits and and all-manner of accountant-bating percentages. They do have their uses however, as exemplified by Ubisoft's latest release, which reveals that Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 is on the way, and should be released before March 2007.
The report doesn't offer any platforms, but given the success of the original we reckon (or is that 'recon', hahaha! - Ed) the Xbox 360 is a fairly safe bet, possibly even the PlayStation 3 too. In addition to the seven titles Ubi have planned for the Wii launch, we also hear chatter of another seven games on the way by March 2007, all based on existing Ubi franchises - accept one.
The financial report also point to the delay of Assassin's Creed and Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, which have slipped into the period between next April and March 2008. More on all matters Ubisoft as we get it.
- Valve introduces a new refund policy for Steam
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PC via Steam
- Dark Souls 3 could be revealed at E3
- This is not a hoax: Official Fallout 4 teaser site appears
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online