Advanced Warfighter 2 sighted
Financial reports... hardly the most interesting of sources materials, littered as they are with talk of revenue, profits and and all-manner of accountant-bating percentages. They do have their uses however, as exemplified by Ubisoft's latest release, which reveals that Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 is on the way, and should be released before March 2007.
The report doesn't offer any platforms, but given the success of the original we reckon (or is that 'recon', hahaha! - Ed) the Xbox 360 is a fairly safe bet, possibly even the PlayStation 3 too. In addition to the seven titles Ubi have planned for the Wii launch, we also hear chatter of another seven games on the way by March 2007, all based on existing Ubi franchises - accept one.
The financial report also point to the delay of Assassin's Creed and Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, which have slipped into the period between next April and March 2008. More on all matters Ubisoft as we get it.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet