Advanced Warfighter 2 sighted
Financial reports... hardly the most interesting of sources materials, littered as they are with talk of revenue, profits and and all-manner of accountant-bating percentages. They do have their uses however, as exemplified by Ubisoft's latest release, which reveals that Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 is on the way, and should be released before March 2007.
The report doesn't offer any platforms, but given the success of the original we reckon (or is that 'recon', hahaha! - Ed) the Xbox 360 is a fairly safe bet, possibly even the PlayStation 3 too. In addition to the seven titles Ubi have planned for the Wii launch, we also hear chatter of another seven games on the way by March 2007, all based on existing Ubi franchises - accept one.
The financial report also point to the delay of Assassin's Creed and Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, which have slipped into the period between next April and March 2008. More on all matters Ubisoft as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year