Advanced Warfighter 2 sighted
Financial reports... hardly the most interesting of sources materials, littered as they are with talk of revenue, profits and and all-manner of accountant-bating percentages. They do have their uses however, as exemplified by Ubisoft's latest release, which reveals that Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 is on the way, and should be released before March 2007.
The report doesn't offer any platforms, but given the success of the original we reckon (or is that 'recon', hahaha! - Ed) the Xbox 360 is a fairly safe bet, possibly even the PlayStation 3 too. In addition to the seven titles Ubi have planned for the Wii launch, we also hear chatter of another seven games on the way by March 2007, all based on existing Ubi franchises - accept one.
The financial report also point to the delay of Assassin's Creed and Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, which have slipped into the period between next April and March 2008. More on all matters Ubisoft as we get it.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May