Advanced Warfighter 2 sighted
Financial reports... hardly the most interesting of sources materials, littered as they are with talk of revenue, profits and and all-manner of accountant-bating percentages. They do have their uses however, as exemplified by Ubisoft's latest release, which reveals that Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 is on the way, and should be released before March 2007.
The report doesn't offer any platforms, but given the success of the original we reckon (or is that 'recon', hahaha! - Ed) the Xbox 360 is a fairly safe bet, possibly even the PlayStation 3 too. In addition to the seven titles Ubi have planned for the Wii launch, we also hear chatter of another seven games on the way by March 2007, all based on existing Ubi franchises - accept one.
The financial report also point to the delay of Assassin's Creed and Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, which have slipped into the period between next April and March 2008. More on all matters Ubisoft as we get it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny