PS4 sales hit 5.3 million ahead of Japanese launch this weekend
Sony has announced that they have broken their target of 5 million sales for the PS4 before the end of March 2014.
The current figure for sales of the PlayStation 4 stand at around 5.3 million units and that's before the PS4 has even launched in Japan
The PS4 will hit Japan this Saturday, February the 22nd and even without desirable titles like Driveclub and Deep Down on the launch slate it is expected to do pretty well.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3