Microsoft details the March system update for Xbox One
Microsoft has announced details of the next system update for the Xbox One which is due at the beginning of March.
The announcement comes as they begin to roll out the first system update for the Xbox One which includes a load of improvements to make the Xbox One's social features more visible and streamline the Kinect's voice commands as well to make them more responsive.
Improvements that will come in include the ability to access your friends list faster from the homepage, party chat will be turned on by default, cross-game chat support with party chat, the addition of an 'Invite friends to game' button for all multiplayer titles and a recent players list showing who you've been playing with most recently.
Microsoft stated, “Our March Xbox One system update will start rolling out in early March. We’re excited to get these multiplayer and party improvements out in time for the March 11 launch of “Titanfall,” the highly anticipated team-based online multiplayer game.”
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey