Microsoft details the March system update for Xbox One
Microsoft has announced details of the next system update for the Xbox One which is due at the beginning of March.
The announcement comes as they begin to roll out the first system update for the Xbox One which includes a load of improvements to make the Xbox One's social features more visible and streamline the Kinect's voice commands as well to make them more responsive.
Improvements that will come in include the ability to access your friends list faster from the homepage, party chat will be turned on by default, cross-game chat support with party chat, the addition of an 'Invite friends to game' button for all multiplayer titles and a recent players list showing who you've been playing with most recently.
Microsoft stated, “Our March Xbox One system update will start rolling out in early March. We’re excited to get these multiplayer and party improvements out in time for the March 11 launch of “Titanfall,” the highly anticipated team-based online multiplayer game.”
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release