Microsoft details the March system update for Xbox One
Microsoft has announced details of the next system update for the Xbox One which is due at the beginning of March.
The announcement comes as they begin to roll out the first system update for the Xbox One which includes a load of improvements to make the Xbox One's social features more visible and streamline the Kinect's voice commands as well to make them more responsive.
Improvements that will come in include the ability to access your friends list faster from the homepage, party chat will be turned on by default, cross-game chat support with party chat, the addition of an 'Invite friends to game' button for all multiplayer titles and a recent players list showing who you've been playing with most recently.
Microsoft stated, “Our March Xbox One system update will start rolling out in early March. We’re excited to get these multiplayer and party improvements out in time for the March 11 launch of “Titanfall,” the highly anticipated team-based online multiplayer game.”
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO