Microsoft details the March system update for Xbox One
Microsoft has announced details of the next system update for the Xbox One which is due at the beginning of March.
The announcement comes as they begin to roll out the first system update for the Xbox One which includes a load of improvements to make the Xbox One's social features more visible and streamline the Kinect's voice commands as well to make them more responsive.
Improvements that will come in include the ability to access your friends list faster from the homepage, party chat will be turned on by default, cross-game chat support with party chat, the addition of an 'Invite friends to game' button for all multiplayer titles and a recent players list showing who you've been playing with most recently.
Microsoft stated, “Our March Xbox One system update will start rolling out in early March. We’re excited to get these multiplayer and party improvements out in time for the March 11 launch of “Titanfall,” the highly anticipated team-based online multiplayer game.”
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto