Microsoft details the March system update for Xbox One
Microsoft has announced details of the next system update for the Xbox One which is due at the beginning of March.
The announcement comes as they begin to roll out the first system update for the Xbox One which includes a load of improvements to make the Xbox One's social features more visible and streamline the Kinect's voice commands as well to make them more responsive.
Improvements that will come in include the ability to access your friends list faster from the homepage, party chat will be turned on by default, cross-game chat support with party chat, the addition of an 'Invite friends to game' button for all multiplayer titles and a recent players list showing who you've been playing with most recently.
Microsoft stated, “Our March Xbox One system update will start rolling out in early March. We’re excited to get these multiplayer and party improvements out in time for the March 11 launch of “Titanfall,” the highly anticipated team-based online multiplayer game.”
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent