Skullgirls will be back on PSN this week
Lab Zero's cult-hit brawler Skullgirls is to make a welcome return to the PlayStation 3 this week in the form of Skullgirls Encore.
Skullgirls Encore arrives as a completely new game on PSN after the original was pulled around a month ago when Konami withdrew their publishing support for the title.
Skullgirls Encore will be available for free to all of those that have already bought the original game for free. The DLC for the original game is not compatible however and all of the online scoreboards and trophies will be reset as well.
An Xbox 360 version is also in the works and is on the cusp of being submitted to Microsoft for certification. Unlike the PS3 version this will arrive for owners of the original release as a patch so what will happen with all the DLC, achievements and leaderboard scores is unclear at this point.
Skullgirls Encore will be released on the PlayStation Store for PS3 tomorrow, February the 11th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year