Skullgirls will be back on PSN this week
Lab Zero's cult-hit brawler Skullgirls is to make a welcome return to the PlayStation 3 this week in the form of Skullgirls Encore.
Skullgirls Encore arrives as a completely new game on PSN after the original was pulled around a month ago when Konami withdrew their publishing support for the title.
Skullgirls Encore will be available for free to all of those that have already bought the original game for free. The DLC for the original game is not compatible however and all of the online scoreboards and trophies will be reset as well.
An Xbox 360 version is also in the works and is on the cusp of being submitted to Microsoft for certification. Unlike the PS3 version this will arrive for owners of the original release as a patch so what will happen with all the DLC, achievements and leaderboard scores is unclear at this point.
Skullgirls Encore will be released on the PlayStation Store for PS3 tomorrow, February the 11th.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch