Skullgirls will be back on PSN this week
Lab Zero's cult-hit brawler Skullgirls is to make a welcome return to the PlayStation 3 this week in the form of Skullgirls Encore.
Skullgirls Encore arrives as a completely new game on PSN after the original was pulled around a month ago when Konami withdrew their publishing support for the title.
Skullgirls Encore will be available for free to all of those that have already bought the original game for free. The DLC for the original game is not compatible however and all of the online scoreboards and trophies will be reset as well.
An Xbox 360 version is also in the works and is on the cusp of being submitted to Microsoft for certification. Unlike the PS3 version this will arrive for owners of the original release as a patch so what will happen with all the DLC, achievements and leaderboard scores is unclear at this point.
Skullgirls Encore will be released on the PlayStation Store for PS3 tomorrow, February the 11th.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release