Skullgirls will be back on PSN this week
Lab Zero's cult-hit brawler Skullgirls is to make a welcome return to the PlayStation 3 this week in the form of Skullgirls Encore.
Skullgirls Encore arrives as a completely new game on PSN after the original was pulled around a month ago when Konami withdrew their publishing support for the title.
Skullgirls Encore will be available for free to all of those that have already bought the original game for free. The DLC for the original game is not compatible however and all of the online scoreboards and trophies will be reset as well.
An Xbox 360 version is also in the works and is on the cusp of being submitted to Microsoft for certification. Unlike the PS3 version this will arrive for owners of the original release as a patch so what will happen with all the DLC, achievements and leaderboard scores is unclear at this point.
Skullgirls Encore will be released on the PlayStation Store for PS3 tomorrow, February the 11th.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015