Borderlands 2 becomes 2K Games' best selling title
Borderlands 2 has claimed the crown of best-selling title for 2K Games.
That is a pretty impressive achievement considering it shares a stable with the BioShock series and the NBA 2K series.
Borderlands 2 had already seen 7.5 million copies shipped to retail by October 30th of last year and since then it has been in the Steam Christmas sale with the combined price of the game and the DLC less than the price of the console season pass.
The game will be heading to the PS Vita later this year and possibly even as early as March, although 2K claim they mistakenly tweeted that date last month.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer