Borderlands 2 becomes 2K Games' best selling title
Borderlands 2 has claimed the crown of best-selling title for 2K Games.
That is a pretty impressive achievement considering it shares a stable with the BioShock series and the NBA 2K series.
Borderlands 2 had already seen 7.5 million copies shipped to retail by October 30th of last year and since then it has been in the Steam Christmas sale with the combined price of the game and the DLC less than the price of the console season pass.
The game will be heading to the PS Vita later this year and possibly even as early as March, although 2K claim they mistakenly tweeted that date last month.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan