Borderlands 2 becomes 2K Games' best selling title
Borderlands 2 has claimed the crown of best-selling title for 2K Games.
That is a pretty impressive achievement considering it shares a stable with the BioShock series and the NBA 2K series.
Borderlands 2 had already seen 7.5 million copies shipped to retail by October 30th of last year and since then it has been in the Steam Christmas sale with the combined price of the game and the DLC less than the price of the console season pass.
The game will be heading to the PS Vita later this year and possibly even as early as March, although 2K claim they mistakenly tweeted that date last month.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft