Borderlands 2 becomes 2K Games' best selling title
Borderlands 2 has claimed the crown of best-selling title for 2K Games.
That is a pretty impressive achievement considering it shares a stable with the BioShock series and the NBA 2K series.
Borderlands 2 had already seen 7.5 million copies shipped to retail by October 30th of last year and since then it has been in the Steam Christmas sale with the combined price of the game and the DLC less than the price of the console season pass.
The game will be heading to the PS Vita later this year and possibly even as early as March, although 2K claim they mistakenly tweeted that date last month.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year