Borderlands 2 becomes 2K Games' best selling title
Borderlands 2 has claimed the crown of best-selling title for 2K Games.
That is a pretty impressive achievement considering it shares a stable with the BioShock series and the NBA 2K series.
Borderlands 2 had already seen 7.5 million copies shipped to retail by October 30th of last year and since then it has been in the Steam Christmas sale with the combined price of the game and the DLC less than the price of the console season pass.
The game will be heading to the PS Vita later this year and possibly even as early as March, although 2K claim they mistakenly tweeted that date last month.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3