Assassin's Creed IV gets a massive patch on the PS4
Ubisoft has just released a colossal new patch for the PS4 verison of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
The new patch clocks in at around 2.3GB which is bigger than some retail releases on the Xbox 360. It fixes a good number of issues including the bug that would prevent players from logging into their Uplay account if they have more than 100 friends.
Another title update is due on February the 11th which will tweak the game's multiplayer. It will hit PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today