Assassin's Creed IV gets a massive patch on the PS4
Ubisoft has just released a colossal new patch for the PS4 verison of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
The new patch clocks in at around 2.3GB which is bigger than some retail releases on the Xbox 360. It fixes a good number of issues including the bug that would prevent players from logging into their Uplay account if they have more than 100 friends.
Another title update is due on February the 11th which will tweak the game's multiplayer. It will hit PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer