Assassin's Creed IV gets a massive patch on the PS4
Ubisoft has just released a colossal new patch for the PS4 verison of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
The new patch clocks in at around 2.3GB which is bigger than some retail releases on the Xbox 360. It fixes a good number of issues including the bug that would prevent players from logging into their Uplay account if they have more than 100 friends.
Another title update is due on February the 11th which will tweak the game's multiplayer. It will hit PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto