Assassin's Creed IV gets a massive patch on the PS4
Ubisoft has just released a colossal new patch for the PS4 verison of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
The new patch clocks in at around 2.3GB which is bigger than some retail releases on the Xbox 360. It fixes a good number of issues including the bug that would prevent players from logging into their Uplay account if they have more than 100 friends.
Another title update is due on February the 11th which will tweak the game's multiplayer. It will hit PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year