Assassin's Creed IV gets a massive patch on the PS4
Ubisoft has just released a colossal new patch for the PS4 verison of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
The new patch clocks in at around 2.3GB which is bigger than some retail releases on the Xbox 360. It fixes a good number of issues including the bug that would prevent players from logging into their Uplay account if they have more than 100 friends.
Another title update is due on February the 11th which will tweak the game's multiplayer. It will hit PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes