PES 2015 co-developed in the UK to increase it's European appeal
After a bit of a rocky year with PES 2014 Konami is set to mack a comeback with this year's effort PES 2015.
This time out the main Japanese development team have been working with Konami's UK studio in order to build a game that better meets the needs of the demanding European football gamers.
"I can't say certain things about PES 2015, but we are ready to make a comeback," explained Konami Europe's Shinji Hirano. "I cannot give details on exactly what we are doing with the UK studio, but they are working on the next project and looking at the needs of the European people. It's about globalizing the franchise, so it is not just being developed by Japanese people.”
He continued, "We know what's been going wrong with PES, we are working on that. The next version is totally changed. 2014 is a transitional year for the franchise, so expect big things."
PES has a habit of appearing the week before FIFA in recent years so we can probably expect PES 2015 some time in the second half of September.
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi