PES 2015 co-developed in the UK to increase it's European appeal
After a bit of a rocky year with PES 2014 Konami is set to mack a comeback with this year's effort PES 2015.
This time out the main Japanese development team have been working with Konami's UK studio in order to build a game that better meets the needs of the demanding European football gamers.
"I can't say certain things about PES 2015, but we are ready to make a comeback," explained Konami Europe's Shinji Hirano. "I cannot give details on exactly what we are doing with the UK studio, but they are working on the next project and looking at the needs of the European people. It's about globalizing the franchise, so it is not just being developed by Japanese people.”
He continued, "We know what's been going wrong with PES, we are working on that. The next version is totally changed. 2014 is a transitional year for the franchise, so expect big things."
PES has a habit of appearing the week before FIFA in recent years so we can probably expect PES 2015 some time in the second half of September.
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date