No Xbox Live on Tuesday
Xbox Live will be closed for a whole day next week - on Tuesday October 17th, though Microsoft are denying that the scheduled down-time has anything to do with the long-awaited Autumn update to the Xbox dashboard. From midnight Pacific Time the service will be down for 'up to' 24-hours. That's from 7am in the UK (BST) or 5pm in Australia (Sydney time).
So, no Autumn dashboard goodies yet, sorry boys and girls. What are the Xbox team up to then? "Secret cool stuff that we'll tell you about when we're back online October 18. Other stuff we'll be talking about later in the fall." Right you are then, guys.
More on Xbox Live as and when we get it. But don't be disappointed if you can't play on Tuesday folks.
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order