PS3 tilts for NBA 2K7
The PlayStation 3 tilt controller will already be utilised by a number of games - though none of them are about basketball, with 2K Sports today revealing that NBA 2K7 will make use of the feature when the game is released in March next year. The newly named Sixaxis controller will apparently allow players to attempt a shot from the free-throw line, which we're told is an interesting option for those interested in basketball.
2K's latest sporting assault on a market dominated by EA. will see real players motion-captured for authenticity, and a number of devilish moves that players of the sport will probably be familiar with. There's also what sounds like a sort-of manager mode on-board, and multiplayer will support seven (SEVEN? - Ed) on one PS3, or five versus five games online.
The tilty PS3 edition will launch in March, then, with versions for other formats already available. There's even a a demo on the Xbox 360 Marketplace. More soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year