Watch Dogs to arrive by the summer, Wii U version to suffer additional delays
Ubisoft has confirmed a release window for their eagerly anticipated techno-thriller sandbox title Watch Dogs.
They have also indicated that, while rumours of the game's cancellation on the Wii U are categorically untrue the game will experience addition delays on Nintendo's struggling home platform.
They told investors during their quarterly financial report, “We made the difficult decision to further delay the release of Watch Dogs on Wii U to focus the team’s resources where they could have the broadest possible benefit for both our customers and Ubisoft.”
Watch Dogs is now destined for release on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC some time between April and June of 2014.
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced