Watch Dogs to arrive by the summer, Wii U version to suffer additional delays
Ubisoft has confirmed a release window for their eagerly anticipated techno-thriller sandbox title Watch Dogs.
They have also indicated that, while rumours of the game's cancellation on the Wii U are categorically untrue the game will experience addition delays on Nintendo's struggling home platform.
They told investors during their quarterly financial report, “We made the difficult decision to further delay the release of Watch Dogs on Wii U to focus the team’s resources where they could have the broadest possible benefit for both our customers and Ubisoft.”
Watch Dogs is now destined for release on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC some time between April and June of 2014.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3