Watch Dogs to arrive by the summer, Wii U version to suffer additional delays
Ubisoft has confirmed a release window for their eagerly anticipated techno-thriller sandbox title Watch Dogs.
They have also indicated that, while rumours of the game's cancellation on the Wii U are categorically untrue the game will experience addition delays on Nintendo's struggling home platform.
They told investors during their quarterly financial report, “We made the difficult decision to further delay the release of Watch Dogs on Wii U to focus the team’s resources where they could have the broadest possible benefit for both our customers and Ubisoft.”
Watch Dogs is now destined for release on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC some time between April and June of 2014.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3