Watch Dogs to arrive by the summer, Wii U version to suffer additional delays
Ubisoft has confirmed a release window for their eagerly anticipated techno-thriller sandbox title Watch Dogs.
They have also indicated that, while rumours of the game's cancellation on the Wii U are categorically untrue the game will experience addition delays on Nintendo's struggling home platform.
They told investors during their quarterly financial report, “We made the difficult decision to further delay the release of Watch Dogs on Wii U to focus the team’s resources where they could have the broadest possible benefit for both our customers and Ubisoft.”
Watch Dogs is now destined for release on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC some time between April and June of 2014.
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2