Watch Dogs to arrive by the summer, Wii U version to suffer additional delays
Ubisoft has confirmed a release window for their eagerly anticipated techno-thriller sandbox title Watch Dogs.
They have also indicated that, while rumours of the game's cancellation on the Wii U are categorically untrue the game will experience addition delays on Nintendo's struggling home platform.
They told investors during their quarterly financial report, “We made the difficult decision to further delay the release of Watch Dogs on Wii U to focus the team’s resources where they could have the broadest possible benefit for both our customers and Ubisoft.”
Watch Dogs is now destined for release on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC some time between April and June of 2014.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto