Chili Con Carnage bound for the PSP
Eidos Interactive's Total Overdose is apparently not content with having already delivered its own unique brand of Mexican-flavoured shooting to the PC, PS2 and Xbox - with developer Deadline Games now announcing Chili Con Carnage for the PSP handheld. The new title, based on the 'Gunslinger's Tale in Mexico', will be out in spring 2007, with more tumble-weed, tequila and gun-battles promised en masse.
Ramiro Cruz will once again star, as in Total Overdose, and a very similar-sounding plotline will once again see our young hero off to battle druglords and avenge the murder of his father. A wireless multiplayer mode will be one of the PSPs unique features, and we're promised bullet-time-esque ammunition dodging, not to mention the 'exploding chickens'. Which, as you might imagine, was one of our favourite features on the console original. More on this as we get it.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year