Chili Con Carnage bound for the PSP
Eidos Interactive's Total Overdose is apparently not content with having already delivered its own unique brand of Mexican-flavoured shooting to the PC, PS2 and Xbox - with developer Deadline Games now announcing Chili Con Carnage for the PSP handheld. The new title, based on the 'Gunslinger's Tale in Mexico', will be out in spring 2007, with more tumble-weed, tequila and gun-battles promised en masse.
Ramiro Cruz will once again star, as in Total Overdose, and a very similar-sounding plotline will once again see our young hero off to battle druglords and avenge the murder of his father. A wireless multiplayer mode will be one of the PSPs unique features, and we're promised bullet-time-esque ammunition dodging, not to mention the 'exploding chickens'. Which, as you might imagine, was one of our favourite features on the console original. More on this as we get it.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3