Chili Con Carnage bound for the PSP
Eidos Interactive's Total Overdose is apparently not content with having already delivered its own unique brand of Mexican-flavoured shooting to the PC, PS2 and Xbox - with developer Deadline Games now announcing Chili Con Carnage for the PSP handheld. The new title, based on the 'Gunslinger's Tale in Mexico', will be out in spring 2007, with more tumble-weed, tequila and gun-battles promised en masse.
Ramiro Cruz will once again star, as in Total Overdose, and a very similar-sounding plotline will once again see our young hero off to battle druglords and avenge the murder of his father. A wireless multiplayer mode will be one of the PSPs unique features, and we're promised bullet-time-esque ammunition dodging, not to mention the 'exploding chickens'. Which, as you might imagine, was one of our favourite features on the console original. More on this as we get it.
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives