Chili Con Carnage bound for the PSP
Eidos Interactive's Total Overdose is apparently not content with having already delivered its own unique brand of Mexican-flavoured shooting to the PC, PS2 and Xbox - with developer Deadline Games now announcing Chili Con Carnage for the PSP handheld. The new title, based on the 'Gunslinger's Tale in Mexico', will be out in spring 2007, with more tumble-weed, tequila and gun-battles promised en masse.
Ramiro Cruz will once again star, as in Total Overdose, and a very similar-sounding plotline will once again see our young hero off to battle druglords and avenge the murder of his father. A wireless multiplayer mode will be one of the PSPs unique features, and we're promised bullet-time-esque ammunition dodging, not to mention the 'exploding chickens'. Which, as you might imagine, was one of our favourite features on the console original. More on this as we get it.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter