Titanfall beta to run at 792p, finished game shooting for 900p
Respawn has revealed that the beta of Titanfall will be running at just over 720p just to pre-empt any trolls complaining about the visual experience of the beta.
Community manager for the studio Abbie Heppe revealed the news at a preview event for the game although she added that this would not be the resolution that the finished game will run at on Xbox One.
She added that they are aiming to have the finished game running at 900p which may not be full native 1080p will offer an excellent visual experience as Crytek has already demonstrated with Ryse: Son Of Rome.
The beta will run on PC and Xbox One and begins this Friday, February 14th.
Thanks Titanfall Blog.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3