Activision details new customisation packs Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Activision has announced some new details on the upcoming customisation packs for Call Of Duty: Ghosts.
There are four packs in all giving players different sets of content to add a touch of personal flair to their in-game personas.
The Personlisation Packs offer different customisation patterns from Ducky and Space Cats themes to Inferno and Circuit packs. The Special Characters pack includes the chance to choose to skin players' multiplayer avatars as Keegan, Merrick, Hesh or Elias.
The Captain Price Legend Pack will give players the chance to customise their avatar as the Modern Warfare character with custom personalisation options. There's also an Extra Slots pack to boost the loadout slots from six to ten.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year