New Zone of the Enders for PS3?
Konami could be releasing Zone of the Enders 3 on the PlayStation 3 next year, if a report in UK magazine 'PSM3' is anything to go by. The magazine reckons that a full announcement is scheduled for November, with Hideo Kojima set to oversee the project at Konami's bequest. 'Kojima Studios' are listed as developers, whilst UK site Eurogamer.net were astute enough to point out that they probably mean 'Kojima Productions', the true name of the veteran designer's team at the publisher.
For their part, Konami aren't giving much away despite the magazine report, and won't confirm the existence of the new title - which leaves everything very much in the air still. Zone of the Enders was a plot heavy mech title, heavily influenced by the Japanese aesthetic, which enjoyed a couple of outings on the PS2 thanks to Konami. More on Zone of the Enders, if it exists, as we get it.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free