New Zone of the Enders for PS3?
Konami could be releasing Zone of the Enders 3 on the PlayStation 3 next year, if a report in UK magazine 'PSM3' is anything to go by. The magazine reckons that a full announcement is scheduled for November, with Hideo Kojima set to oversee the project at Konami's bequest. 'Kojima Studios' are listed as developers, whilst UK site Eurogamer.net were astute enough to point out that they probably mean 'Kojima Productions', the true name of the veteran designer's team at the publisher.
For their part, Konami aren't giving much away despite the magazine report, and won't confirm the existence of the new title - which leaves everything very much in the air still. Zone of the Enders was a plot heavy mech title, heavily influenced by the Japanese aesthetic, which enjoyed a couple of outings on the PS2 thanks to Konami. More on Zone of the Enders, if it exists, as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year