New Zone of the Enders for PS3?
Konami could be releasing Zone of the Enders 3 on the PlayStation 3 next year, if a report in UK magazine 'PSM3' is anything to go by. The magazine reckons that a full announcement is scheduled for November, with Hideo Kojima set to oversee the project at Konami's bequest. 'Kojima Studios' are listed as developers, whilst UK site Eurogamer.net were astute enough to point out that they probably mean 'Kojima Productions', the true name of the veteran designer's team at the publisher.
For their part, Konami aren't giving much away despite the magazine report, and won't confirm the existence of the new title - which leaves everything very much in the air still. Zone of the Enders was a plot heavy mech title, heavily influenced by the Japanese aesthetic, which enjoyed a couple of outings on the PS2 thanks to Konami. More on Zone of the Enders, if it exists, as we get it.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes