New Zone of the Enders for PS3?
Konami could be releasing Zone of the Enders 3 on the PlayStation 3 next year, if a report in UK magazine 'PSM3' is anything to go by. The magazine reckons that a full announcement is scheduled for November, with Hideo Kojima set to oversee the project at Konami's bequest. 'Kojima Studios' are listed as developers, whilst UK site Eurogamer.net were astute enough to point out that they probably mean 'Kojima Productions', the true name of the veteran designer's team at the publisher.
For their part, Konami aren't giving much away despite the magazine report, and won't confirm the existence of the new title - which leaves everything very much in the air still. Zone of the Enders was a plot heavy mech title, heavily influenced by the Japanese aesthetic, which enjoyed a couple of outings on the PS2 thanks to Konami. More on Zone of the Enders, if it exists, as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3