Oblivion announced for PS3 and PSP
Word on the street (and on the interweb) has it that Oblivion is en route to the PlayStation 3 and the PSP, with the Official PlayStation magazine stateside unveiling a first look at the game on its platforms of choice. The new title won't be a straight port of the Xbox 360 game, either, as we already know a new faction will be thrown into the mix: the Knights of the Nine, who the developers describe as "the good Dark Brotherhood."
New features, weapons and more are promised alongside the new faction, with the aim being to progress to become a divine crusader. "As opposed to adding content that allowed your character to just experience new quests, we wanted to create something that allowed your character to become something new," explained executive producer Todd Howard on the new title(s).
Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion, meanwhile, will be the name of the PlayStation Portable outing, and we're told to expect similar gameplay to its big brother, but with all the action taking place in an entirely different setting. More on this as we get it.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title