Oblivion announced for PS3 and PSP
Word on the street (and on the interweb) has it that Oblivion is en route to the PlayStation 3 and the PSP, with the Official PlayStation magazine stateside unveiling a first look at the game on its platforms of choice. The new title won't be a straight port of the Xbox 360 game, either, as we already know a new faction will be thrown into the mix: the Knights of the Nine, who the developers describe as "the good Dark Brotherhood."
New features, weapons and more are promised alongside the new faction, with the aim being to progress to become a divine crusader. "As opposed to adding content that allowed your character to just experience new quests, we wanted to create something that allowed your character to become something new," explained executive producer Todd Howard on the new title(s).
Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion, meanwhile, will be the name of the PlayStation Portable outing, and we're told to expect similar gameplay to its big brother, but with all the action taking place in an entirely different setting. More on this as we get it.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015