Oblivion announced for PS3 and PSP
Word on the street (and on the interweb) has it that Oblivion is en route to the PlayStation 3 and the PSP, with the Official PlayStation magazine stateside unveiling a first look at the game on its platforms of choice. The new title won't be a straight port of the Xbox 360 game, either, as we already know a new faction will be thrown into the mix: the Knights of the Nine, who the developers describe as "the good Dark Brotherhood."
New features, weapons and more are promised alongside the new faction, with the aim being to progress to become a divine crusader. "As opposed to adding content that allowed your character to just experience new quests, we wanted to create something that allowed your character to become something new," explained executive producer Todd Howard on the new title(s).
Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion, meanwhile, will be the name of the PlayStation Portable outing, and we're told to expect similar gameplay to its big brother, but with all the action taking place in an entirely different setting. More on this as we get it.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto