EA Sports announces 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil to release this April
EA Sports has announced their official licensed game for this year's FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Unlike the last European Championship which was released as DLC for FIFA 12, 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil will be a full retail release.
The game features all of the improvements made with FIFA 14 as well as 203 national teams, 7,469 players, 19 licensed managers and 21 new stadiums including the 12 that will be used in the World Cup in Brazil this summer.
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil is in development for PS3 and Xbox 360 and will be released on April 15th in North America and April 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny