EA Sports announces 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil to release this April
EA Sports has announced their official licensed game for this year's FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Unlike the last European Championship which was released as DLC for FIFA 12, 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil will be a full retail release.
The game features all of the improvements made with FIFA 14 as well as 203 national teams, 7,469 players, 19 licensed managers and 21 new stadiums including the 12 that will be used in the World Cup in Brazil this summer.
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil is in development for PS3 and Xbox 360 and will be released on April 15th in North America and April 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May