EA Sports announces 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil to release this April
EA Sports has announced their official licensed game for this year's FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Unlike the last European Championship which was released as DLC for FIFA 12, 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil will be a full retail release.
The game features all of the improvements made with FIFA 14 as well as 203 national teams, 7,469 players, 19 licensed managers and 21 new stadiums including the 12 that will be used in the World Cup in Brazil this summer.
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil is in development for PS3 and Xbox 360 and will be released on April 15th in North America and April 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch