EA Sports announces 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil to release this April
EA Sports has announced their official licensed game for this year's FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Unlike the last European Championship which was released as DLC for FIFA 12, 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil will be a full retail release.
The game features all of the improvements made with FIFA 14 as well as 203 national teams, 7,469 players, 19 licensed managers and 21 new stadiums including the 12 that will be used in the World Cup in Brazil this summer.
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil is in development for PS3 and Xbox 360 and will be released on April 15th in North America and April 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side