EA Sports announces 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil to release this April
EA Sports has announced their official licensed game for this year's FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Unlike the last European Championship which was released as DLC for FIFA 12, 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil will be a full retail release.
The game features all of the improvements made with FIFA 14 as well as 203 national teams, 7,469 players, 19 licensed managers and 21 new stadiums including the 12 that will be used in the World Cup in Brazil this summer.
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil is in development for PS3 and Xbox 360 and will be released on April 15th in North America and April 17th in Europe and the UK.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today