Trademark for a new Alien game, Alien: Isolation spotted
It seems that 20th Century Fox has not given up creating more games in Alien franchise despite the mess that was Aliens: Colonial Marines.
A new trademark has been spotted under the title of Alien: Isolation for use with a video game
Now this is the first that anyone has heard of a new Alien game after successive releases Aliens vs Predator and Gearbox's disastrous Aliens: Colonial Mariens dragged the venerable sci-fi horror series through seven shades of...
Who is working on this title is unclear as the trademark was filed by 20th Century Fox themselves. SEGA did hold the license for the series though.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter