Trademark for a new Alien game, Alien: Isolation spotted
It seems that 20th Century Fox has not given up creating more games in Alien franchise despite the mess that was Aliens: Colonial Marines.
A new trademark has been spotted under the title of Alien: Isolation for use with a video game
Now this is the first that anyone has heard of a new Alien game after successive releases Aliens vs Predator and Gearbox's disastrous Aliens: Colonial Mariens dragged the venerable sci-fi horror series through seven shades of...
Who is working on this title is unclear as the trademark was filed by 20th Century Fox themselves. SEGA did hold the license for the series though.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though