Trademark for a new Alien game, Alien: Isolation spotted
It seems that 20th Century Fox has not given up creating more games in Alien franchise despite the mess that was Aliens: Colonial Marines.
A new trademark has been spotted under the title of Alien: Isolation for use with a video game
Now this is the first that anyone has heard of a new Alien game after successive releases Aliens vs Predator and Gearbox's disastrous Aliens: Colonial Mariens dragged the venerable sci-fi horror series through seven shades of...
Who is working on this title is unclear as the trademark was filed by 20th Century Fox themselves. SEGA did hold the license for the series though.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game