Trademark for a new Alien game, Alien: Isolation spotted
It seems that 20th Century Fox has not given up creating more games in Alien franchise despite the mess that was Aliens: Colonial Marines.
A new trademark has been spotted under the title of Alien: Isolation for use with a video game
Now this is the first that anyone has heard of a new Alien game after successive releases Aliens vs Predator and Gearbox's disastrous Aliens: Colonial Mariens dragged the venerable sci-fi horror series through seven shades of...
Who is working on this title is unclear as the trademark was filed by 20th Century Fox themselves. SEGA did hold the license for the series though.
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show