Trademark for a new Alien game, Alien: Isolation spotted
It seems that 20th Century Fox has not given up creating more games in Alien franchise despite the mess that was Aliens: Colonial Marines.
A new trademark has been spotted under the title of Alien: Isolation for use with a video game
Now this is the first that anyone has heard of a new Alien game after successive releases Aliens vs Predator and Gearbox's disastrous Aliens: Colonial Mariens dragged the venerable sci-fi horror series through seven shades of...
Who is working on this title is unclear as the trademark was filed by 20th Century Fox themselves. SEGA did hold the license for the series though.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III