Xbox 360 version of Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate spotted
It looks like 3DS and PS Vita title Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate will be getting a second life on current-gen consoles.
An entry for Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition has been seen on the Xbox Games Store although the page has now been removed.
The entry explains, "Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition amplifies the 2.5-D game with new maps, enemy encounters, difficulty levels, batsuits, and enhanced visuals. A companion game to Batman: Arkham Origins, players can continue the storyline of the console version and discover more details of the Dark Knight's past. Featuring stealth gameplay, free-flow combat, and Batman's famed arsenal of gadgets, the genuine Arkham experience is reproduced in a deep, action packed side-scrolling adventure."
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate was also recently mentioned in a leaked document from Valve suggesting that it is heading for a PC released later this year. With sightings of the Xbox 360 and PC versions a PS3 version will probably be on the cards as well.
The Xbox Games Store gives the release date for Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate – Deluxe Edition as the 25th of March.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3