Xbox 360 version of Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate spotted
It looks like 3DS and PS Vita title Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate will be getting a second life on current-gen consoles.
An entry for Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition has been seen on the Xbox Games Store although the page has now been removed.
The entry explains, "Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition amplifies the 2.5-D game with new maps, enemy encounters, difficulty levels, batsuits, and enhanced visuals. A companion game to Batman: Arkham Origins, players can continue the storyline of the console version and discover more details of the Dark Knight's past. Featuring stealth gameplay, free-flow combat, and Batman's famed arsenal of gadgets, the genuine Arkham experience is reproduced in a deep, action packed side-scrolling adventure."
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate was also recently mentioned in a leaked document from Valve suggesting that it is heading for a PC released later this year. With sightings of the Xbox 360 and PC versions a PS3 version will probably be on the cards as well.
The Xbox Games Store gives the release date for Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate – Deluxe Edition as the 25th of March.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today