Live invites you to TGS and X06
Not one of the fortunate industry few that can put trips to the Tokyo Games Show and X06 down as legitimate company expenses? Don't feel too down, because Microsoft are promising nine days of special events coverage on the Xbox Live service, aimed at getting gamers right into the thick of the action. A similar initiative worked very well for Live at this year's E3, MS delivering exclusive playable demos, announcements and game footage tied with the zeitgeist on show in LA.
Once again, demos, videos, show footage and more will be the order of the day, running from the 20th to the 29th of September - taking-in both crucial industry events. Gamers will also get interviews and press conference footage, and we're also promised word on a major 'franchise' bound for the Live Arcade.
Whilst content remains unspecific, MS have promised 'stuff' on games like Viva Pinata, Kane and Lynch, Forza 2 and Call of Duty 3, among other big-name titles. The icing on the cake comes for those who have yet to sign-up for the Xbox Live Gold subscription, with MS granting all European 360 gamers access to the service for free over the duration of the special week-and-a-bit. More soon, then.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released