London gets game concert
Video Games Live, a series of large-scale concerts embracing music from videogames has already proved a success in the United States, and now organisers are bringing the event to the capital of the UK, London. AEG Live have announced that tickets are already on sale for the concert, which will be held on the 25th of November at the Hammersmith Apollo.
The concert promises to take in a wide range of scores, covering Metal Gear Solid right through to Duck Hunt, with MDK, Tomb Raider, Mario, Myst, Warcraft and pretty much everything else in-between. Tickets will set you back about 25 GBP, plus a booking fee, and can be had by calling 0870 405 0448 or logging-on to aeglive.co.uk.
The live music will be accompanied by appropriate games-themed video footage, and we're also told to expect a few playable games, competitions and various other initiatives further promoting the concert. Thus far, only the London concert has been confirmed outside the US, but other capitals could also be getting in on the act soon.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release