London gets game concert
Video Games Live, a series of large-scale concerts embracing music from videogames has already proved a success in the United States, and now organisers are bringing the event to the capital of the UK, London. AEG Live have announced that tickets are already on sale for the concert, which will be held on the 25th of November at the Hammersmith Apollo.
The concert promises to take in a wide range of scores, covering Metal Gear Solid right through to Duck Hunt, with MDK, Tomb Raider, Mario, Myst, Warcraft and pretty much everything else in-between. Tickets will set you back about 25 GBP, plus a booking fee, and can be had by calling 0870 405 0448 or logging-on to aeglive.co.uk.
The live music will be accompanied by appropriate games-themed video footage, and we're also told to expect a few playable games, competitions and various other initiatives further promoting the concert. Thus far, only the London concert has been confirmed outside the US, but other capitals could also be getting in on the act soon.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update