London gets game concert
Video Games Live, a series of large-scale concerts embracing music from videogames has already proved a success in the United States, and now organisers are bringing the event to the capital of the UK, London. AEG Live have announced that tickets are already on sale for the concert, which will be held on the 25th of November at the Hammersmith Apollo.
The concert promises to take in a wide range of scores, covering Metal Gear Solid right through to Duck Hunt, with MDK, Tomb Raider, Mario, Myst, Warcraft and pretty much everything else in-between. Tickets will set you back about 25 GBP, plus a booking fee, and can be had by calling 0870 405 0448 or logging-on to aeglive.co.uk.
The live music will be accompanied by appropriate games-themed video footage, and we're also told to expect a few playable games, competitions and various other initiatives further promoting the concert. Thus far, only the London concert has been confirmed outside the US, but other capitals could also be getting in on the act soon.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015