London gets game concert
Video Games Live, a series of large-scale concerts embracing music from videogames has already proved a success in the United States, and now organisers are bringing the event to the capital of the UK, London. AEG Live have announced that tickets are already on sale for the concert, which will be held on the 25th of November at the Hammersmith Apollo.
The concert promises to take in a wide range of scores, covering Metal Gear Solid right through to Duck Hunt, with MDK, Tomb Raider, Mario, Myst, Warcraft and pretty much everything else in-between. Tickets will set you back about 25 GBP, plus a booking fee, and can be had by calling 0870 405 0448 or logging-on to aeglive.co.uk.
The live music will be accompanied by appropriate games-themed video footage, and we're also told to expect a few playable games, competitions and various other initiatives further promoting the concert. Thus far, only the London concert has been confirmed outside the US, but other capitals could also be getting in on the act soon.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO