Telltale push for Sam and Max on Wii
Developers Telltale Studios are pushing for their Sam and Max series of episodic adventures to be made available for the Nintendo Wii, having recently completed the first episode in the new adventure series, to be sold and distributed via the interweb. Telltale reckon they want to make it happen, but confess they need the Big N's backing to make it so. Thusly, they're requesting gamers write or email Nintendo - asking for Sam and Max to be made available on the new console.
"...us thinking it's a great idea isn't enough," conceded Emily Morganti on the official forum. "We need the guys at Nintendo to agree. And with a company as big as Nintendo, getting noticed by the right people can be tricky." "If you want to keep emailing us about how great Sam & Max would be on the Wii, please do. It's great to see how many people are interested in this sort of thing (and we know that for every mail we get, there are a bunch more of you out there who didn't write)," she explained.
She urged fans to contact Nintendo, stating that a large response would help catch the firm's eye. Episode 1 will be out soon, with a further five episodes planned in Telltale's new series. More as we get it.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing