Telltale push for Sam and Max on Wii
Developers Telltale Studios are pushing for their Sam and Max series of episodic adventures to be made available for the Nintendo Wii, having recently completed the first episode in the new adventure series, to be sold and distributed via the interweb. Telltale reckon they want to make it happen, but confess they need the Big N's backing to make it so. Thusly, they're requesting gamers write or email Nintendo - asking for Sam and Max to be made available on the new console.
"...us thinking it's a great idea isn't enough," conceded Emily Morganti on the official forum. "We need the guys at Nintendo to agree. And with a company as big as Nintendo, getting noticed by the right people can be tricky." "If you want to keep emailing us about how great Sam & Max would be on the Wii, please do. It's great to see how many people are interested in this sort of thing (and we know that for every mail we get, there are a bunch more of you out there who didn't write)," she explained.
She urged fans to contact Nintendo, stating that a large response would help catch the firm's eye. Episode 1 will be out soon, with a further five episodes planned in Telltale's new series. More as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3