Telltale push for Sam and Max on Wii
Developers Telltale Studios are pushing for their Sam and Max series of episodic adventures to be made available for the Nintendo Wii, having recently completed the first episode in the new adventure series, to be sold and distributed via the interweb. Telltale reckon they want to make it happen, but confess they need the Big N's backing to make it so. Thusly, they're requesting gamers write or email Nintendo - asking for Sam and Max to be made available on the new console.
"...us thinking it's a great idea isn't enough," conceded Emily Morganti on the official forum. "We need the guys at Nintendo to agree. And with a company as big as Nintendo, getting noticed by the right people can be tricky." "If you want to keep emailing us about how great Sam & Max would be on the Wii, please do. It's great to see how many people are interested in this sort of thing (and we know that for every mail we get, there are a bunch more of you out there who didn't write)," she explained.
She urged fans to contact Nintendo, stating that a large response would help catch the firm's eye. Episode 1 will be out soon, with a further five episodes planned in Telltale's new series. More as we get it.
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3