Ghost Games UK entering 'consultation period'
Ghost Games UK has entered a period of consultation according to their parent company EA.
The studio was responsible for Need For Speed: Rivals in co-operation with Ghost Games HQ in Gothenberg and were rumoured to be working on a new Need For Speed game.
Sources close to the studio have told Polygon that their own NFS title has been cancelled, contract staff have been let go and full-time staffers have been offered compensation and leave or work supporting Visceral on their unannounced Battlefield title codenamed Havana which is rumoured for release later this year.
All EA will say on the matter is that they have "entered a consultation period for some positions in our Ghost Games U.K. studio."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3