Enemy Front delayed until the summer
CI Games' upcoming World War II shooter Enemy Front has been delayed until the summer.
The game, which promises to be “first open-ended WW2 game” pack with “fast-paced FPS action with precision sniping [and] thrilling stealth” was due in the first calendar quarter of this year.
The project, which was originally headed up by Stuart Black before he left CI Games in 2012, is in development on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3