Sega Wii Classics sighted
A number of the Sega 'classic' titles heading to the Wii as part of the 'Virtual Console' feature have been revealed today, thanks to an update from the Entertainment Software Ratings Board. The Sega games heading for the innovative new console are: Ecco the Dolphin, Altered Beast, Toe Jam & Earl, Golden Axe, Columns, Sonic the Hedgehog and Ristar. Of course, innumerable other third-parties are also promising to deliver their wares to Wii gamers via the online network, with Ninty themselves also promising to make vast swathes of their back-catalogue available.
The ESRB ratings are a pretty sure sign that these games are definitely on the way, as all games in North America have to pass the boards approval before being launched. Indeed, we're hopeful that searching the board's online database might yield other hints at future releases. Nintendo are holding press events in the USA and Europe at the end of this week, during which launch plans for the Wii console are expected to be revealed - in addition to more news on the system itself. We'll keep you posted on all this as we learn more.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto