Patch 1.09 arrives for Killzone: Shadow Fall
The latest patch has arrived for Killzone; Shadow Fall bringing an array of fixes and updates to the PS4-exclusive shooter.
The biggest improvement to the game comes in the form of clan support. Features like inviting party members to join your clan and clantags are now available in-game as well as on the game's official website.
The single player has also received a host of improvements including the ability to lock the frame rate to 30fps for a more stable visual experience and adding checkpoint saving to every revive event to make the game less of a trek if you die.
More information is available over on the Killzone website.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3