Patch 1.09 arrives for Killzone: Shadow Fall
The latest patch has arrived for Killzone; Shadow Fall bringing an array of fixes and updates to the PS4-exclusive shooter.
The biggest improvement to the game comes in the form of clan support. Features like inviting party members to join your clan and clantags are now available in-game as well as on the game's official website.
The single player has also received a host of improvements including the ability to lock the frame rate to 30fps for a more stable visual experience and adding checkpoint saving to every revive event to make the game less of a trek if you die.
More information is available over on the Killzone website.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update