Patch 1.09 arrives for Killzone: Shadow Fall
The latest patch has arrived for Killzone; Shadow Fall bringing an array of fixes and updates to the PS4-exclusive shooter.
The biggest improvement to the game comes in the form of clan support. Features like inviting party members to join your clan and clantags are now available in-game as well as on the game's official website.
The single player has also received a host of improvements including the ability to lock the frame rate to 30fps for a more stable visual experience and adding checkpoint saving to every revive event to make the game less of a trek if you die.
More information is available over on the Killzone website.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title