Patch 1.09 arrives for Killzone: Shadow Fall
The latest patch has arrived for Killzone; Shadow Fall bringing an array of fixes and updates to the PS4-exclusive shooter.
The biggest improvement to the game comes in the form of clan support. Features like inviting party members to join your clan and clantags are now available in-game as well as on the game's official website.
The single player has also received a host of improvements including the ability to lock the frame rate to 30fps for a more stable visual experience and adding checkpoint saving to every revive event to make the game less of a trek if you die.
More information is available over on the Killzone website.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May