Rockstar raises the Social Club Crews membership cap to 1000
Rockstar has announced that they have raised the membership cap for Crews in the Rockstar Social Club from 300 to 1000.
They've also take the opportunity to highlight some of the Crew features like the Crew Heirarchy to nominate Crew leaders and commissioners as well as the game bonuses for playing with Crew members like the 10 percent RP bonus for completing jobs with Crew members in GTA Online.
GTA Online has also seen the introduction of new Crew Head to Head Playlist Challenge feature which will allow Crews to battle each other. The playlists cannot contain any Jobs that require more than two teams but other than that the only requirement is 1000 GTA$ to place a wager.
Rockstar will be celebrating the occasion by holding their first GTA Online Crew vs Crew live battle stream this Friday (Feb 5th) on their official Twitch and Youtube channels from 7pm GMT (2pm EST/3pm CET). For more information head over to the Rockstar Newswire.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3