Xbox One beta for Project Spark could start next week
Microsoft's Phil Spencer has given an indication of when public beta testing of the Xbox One verison of Project Spark will begin.
The game/community creation toolset has already been in beta for Windows 8 users for some time with some impressive results including a complete recreation of the opening Oakvale section of Fable appearing as one of the highlights.
Spencer stated on Twitter, in response to a fan question that the Project Spark Xbox One beta was due to start next week as far as he knew. He wrote, “Last they told me it was next week but @proj_spark will have latest info.”
Team Dakota, the developer behind the game said later on Facebook, “We're still working hard to fix the remaining bugs standing between us and a February start for the Xbox One Beta.”
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3