SI bitten by MySpace bug
Sports Interactive have this week joined the teeming masses of online community MySpace - and thankfully seem intent on having somewhat more to say than the average socially-inept teenager and Arctic Monkey-wannabe bands that run amuck on the service. The Football Manager MySpace page, accessible at myspace.com/sigames, will be used as a blog for the team, where they will update the game's avid community on their latest activities and updates to the world's number one footie management simulation.
MySpace will also provide the developers with the opportunities to interact with gamers, both in discussion about the product and for a bit of light-hearted chatter. As well as updates on Football Manager 2007, the page also incorporates details on the latest versions of Out of the Park Baseball and Eastside Hockey Manager - not that we reckon the majority of you are too fussed about those, of course.
To make the new PC version of FM more accessible, Sports Interactive reveal they are implementing the buttons system used in the Xbox 360 version, with more hints and tips promised throughout the game. All in, over 100 new features are promised in the new title - due out towards the end of the year. The game will be released for PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PSP. More soon.
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way