Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain could be released as late as 2016
Konami has revealed that the next full Metal Gear Solid sequel could be as much as two years away from release.
Industry analyst David Gibson, who was party to Konami's latest financial report to investors reported some of the information on his Twitter account.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is due out PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March 18th in North America and March 21st in Europe and the UK.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3