PSP earns Medal of Honour
EA's triple-A WWII shooter series Medal of Honour is bound for Sony's PSP portable, the publisher has revealed this week. Medal of Honour Heroes will launch on the handheld this winter, featuring a promising 32-player multiplayer mode, we're pleased to reveal.
Like Sony's SOCOM title, a customisable skirmish mode will be included as part of the multiplayer experience - though a strong singleplayer campaign is of course promised too. Playing as various combatants throughout, you'll take in some of the most important battles of World War II, including operation Market Garden and the Battle of the Bulge.
Classic characters from the series will apparently be unlocked as you progress, and they'll be playable in multiplayer. Multiplayer will cover six modes and fifteen maps, online play will support 32-players, ad-hoc mode a still-respectable eight. EA Canada and EA LA are jointly creating the new game. More soon.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network