PSP earns Medal of Honour
EA's triple-A WWII shooter series Medal of Honour is bound for Sony's PSP portable, the publisher has revealed this week. Medal of Honour Heroes will launch on the handheld this winter, featuring a promising 32-player multiplayer mode, we're pleased to reveal.
Like Sony's SOCOM title, a customisable skirmish mode will be included as part of the multiplayer experience - though a strong singleplayer campaign is of course promised too. Playing as various combatants throughout, you'll take in some of the most important battles of World War II, including operation Market Garden and the Battle of the Bulge.
Classic characters from the series will apparently be unlocked as you progress, and they'll be playable in multiplayer. Multiplayer will cover six modes and fifteen maps, online play will support 32-players, ad-hoc mode a still-respectable eight. EA Canada and EA LA are jointly creating the new game. More soon.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey