PSP earns Medal of Honour
EA's triple-A WWII shooter series Medal of Honour is bound for Sony's PSP portable, the publisher has revealed this week. Medal of Honour Heroes will launch on the handheld this winter, featuring a promising 32-player multiplayer mode, we're pleased to reveal.
Like Sony's SOCOM title, a customisable skirmish mode will be included as part of the multiplayer experience - though a strong singleplayer campaign is of course promised too. Playing as various combatants throughout, you'll take in some of the most important battles of World War II, including operation Market Garden and the Battle of the Bulge.
Classic characters from the series will apparently be unlocked as you progress, and they'll be playable in multiplayer. Multiplayer will cover six modes and fifteen maps, online play will support 32-players, ad-hoc mode a still-respectable eight. EA Canada and EA LA are jointly creating the new game. More soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year