PSP earns Medal of Honour
EA's triple-A WWII shooter series Medal of Honour is bound for Sony's PSP portable, the publisher has revealed this week. Medal of Honour Heroes will launch on the handheld this winter, featuring a promising 32-player multiplayer mode, we're pleased to reveal.
Like Sony's SOCOM title, a customisable skirmish mode will be included as part of the multiplayer experience - though a strong singleplayer campaign is of course promised too. Playing as various combatants throughout, you'll take in some of the most important battles of World War II, including operation Market Garden and the Battle of the Bulge.
Classic characters from the series will apparently be unlocked as you progress, and they'll be playable in multiplayer. Multiplayer will cover six modes and fifteen maps, online play will support 32-players, ad-hoc mode a still-respectable eight. EA Canada and EA LA are jointly creating the new game. More soon.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto