PSP earns Medal of Honour
EA's triple-A WWII shooter series Medal of Honour is bound for Sony's PSP portable, the publisher has revealed this week. Medal of Honour Heroes will launch on the handheld this winter, featuring a promising 32-player multiplayer mode, we're pleased to reveal.
Like Sony's SOCOM title, a customisable skirmish mode will be included as part of the multiplayer experience - though a strong singleplayer campaign is of course promised too. Playing as various combatants throughout, you'll take in some of the most important battles of World War II, including operation Market Garden and the Battle of the Bulge.
Classic characters from the series will apparently be unlocked as you progress, and they'll be playable in multiplayer. Multiplayer will cover six modes and fifteen maps, online play will support 32-players, ad-hoc mode a still-respectable eight. EA Canada and EA LA are jointly creating the new game. More soon.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below