New Bond game in 2008
After the recent disappointment of EA's yearly Bond games, which had become synonymous with disappointment among fans of the films, new licence-holder Activision is promising a more considered approach. Whilst new Bond film Casino Royale is due out in November, a new Bond game won't be with us until May 2008 - which will apparently coincide with the next 007 cinematic outing.
"That is where we would focus to have our first game," Acti's Bobby Kotick told investors, laying to bed talk of a rapid videogame adaptation of Casino Royale, which will be the first title starring Daniel Craig as the British agent of Ian Flemming's creation.
Spider-Man 3, Shrek 3 and Transformers are all set for release later next year or in early 2008, which will also see a new Guitar Heroes game released, we're told. More on Activision's efforts as we get it.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light