New Bond game in 2008
After the recent disappointment of EA's yearly Bond games, which had become synonymous with disappointment among fans of the films, new licence-holder Activision is promising a more considered approach. Whilst new Bond film Casino Royale is due out in November, a new Bond game won't be with us until May 2008 - which will apparently coincide with the next 007 cinematic outing.
"That is where we would focus to have our first game," Acti's Bobby Kotick told investors, laying to bed talk of a rapid videogame adaptation of Casino Royale, which will be the first title starring Daniel Craig as the British agent of Ian Flemming's creation.
Spider-Man 3, Shrek 3 and Transformers are all set for release later next year or in early 2008, which will also see a new Guitar Heroes game released, we're told. More on Activision's efforts as we get it.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side