Insert Coin adds a bit of Saints Row bling to their clothing line
Deep Silver and Insert Coin have announced a new partnership to bring a new range of Saints Row-themed clothing to the world.
The range includes a couple of t-shirts, a polo shirt, some Genki leggings, a hoodie and even a baseball jacket with plenty of the Third Street Saints' favourite colour, purple all through it.
Insert Coin's Dan Long said, "Saints Row is an awesome franchise that keeps going from strength to strength, with high octane romps that just burn into your memory forever. It's great to be working with Deep Silver on this new range - and we're looking forward to making 2014 the year when everyone starts wearing purple!"
The full line is due to start hitting Insert Coin's online store in early 2014.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side