Insert Coin adds a bit of Saints Row bling to their clothing line
Deep Silver and Insert Coin have announced a new partnership to bring a new range of Saints Row-themed clothing to the world.
The range includes a couple of t-shirts, a polo shirt, some Genki leggings, a hoodie and even a baseball jacket with plenty of the Third Street Saints' favourite colour, purple all through it.
Insert Coin's Dan Long said, "Saints Row is an awesome franchise that keeps going from strength to strength, with high octane romps that just burn into your memory forever. It's great to be working with Deep Silver on this new range - and we're looking forward to making 2014 the year when everyone starts wearing purple!"
The full line is due to start hitting Insert Coin's online store in early 2014.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes