Insert Coin adds a bit of Saints Row bling to their clothing line
Deep Silver and Insert Coin have announced a new partnership to bring a new range of Saints Row-themed clothing to the world.
The range includes a couple of t-shirts, a polo shirt, some Genki leggings, a hoodie and even a baseball jacket with plenty of the Third Street Saints' favourite colour, purple all through it.
Insert Coin's Dan Long said, "Saints Row is an awesome franchise that keeps going from strength to strength, with high octane romps that just burn into your memory forever. It's great to be working with Deep Silver on this new range - and we're looking forward to making 2014 the year when everyone starts wearing purple!"
The full line is due to start hitting Insert Coin's online store in early 2014.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3