Insert Coin adds a bit of Saints Row bling to their clothing line
Deep Silver and Insert Coin have announced a new partnership to bring a new range of Saints Row-themed clothing to the world.
The range includes a couple of t-shirts, a polo shirt, some Genki leggings, a hoodie and even a baseball jacket with plenty of the Third Street Saints' favourite colour, purple all through it.
Insert Coin's Dan Long said, "Saints Row is an awesome franchise that keeps going from strength to strength, with high octane romps that just burn into your memory forever. It's great to be working with Deep Silver on this new range - and we're looking forward to making 2014 the year when everyone starts wearing purple!"
The full line is due to start hitting Insert Coin's online store in early 2014.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan