Insert Coin adds a bit of Saints Row bling to their clothing line
Deep Silver and Insert Coin have announced a new partnership to bring a new range of Saints Row-themed clothing to the world.
The range includes a couple of t-shirts, a polo shirt, some Genki leggings, a hoodie and even a baseball jacket with plenty of the Third Street Saints' favourite colour, purple all through it.
Insert Coin's Dan Long said, "Saints Row is an awesome franchise that keeps going from strength to strength, with high octane romps that just burn into your memory forever. It's great to be working with Deep Silver on this new range - and we're looking forward to making 2014 the year when everyone starts wearing purple!"
The full line is due to start hitting Insert Coin's online store in early 2014.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year