Reports suggest Remember Me dev Dontnod has filed for bankruptcy
Several reports have emerged suggesting that French developer Dontnod has filed for bankruptcy.
Dontnod was founded by former head of Criterion Oskar Guillbert and their first game, action-adventure Remember Me, was released through Capcom last summer. The PS3 version of Remember Me is currently featured as on the Instant Game Collection on PS Plus.
The most recent activity on the studio's website is August 19th of last year and their official Twitter account last posted on September the 2nd.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch