Reports suggest Remember Me dev Dontnod has filed for bankruptcy
Several reports have emerged suggesting that French developer Dontnod has filed for bankruptcy.
Dontnod was founded by former head of Criterion Oskar Guillbert and their first game, action-adventure Remember Me, was released through Capcom last summer. The PS3 version of Remember Me is currently featured as on the Instant Game Collection on PS Plus.
The most recent activity on the studio's website is August 19th of last year and their official Twitter account last posted on September the 2nd.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent