Reports suggest Remember Me dev Dontnod has filed for bankruptcy
Several reports have emerged suggesting that French developer Dontnod has filed for bankruptcy.
Dontnod was founded by former head of Criterion Oskar Guillbert and their first game, action-adventure Remember Me, was released through Capcom last summer. The PS3 version of Remember Me is currently featured as on the Instant Game Collection on PS Plus.
The most recent activity on the studio's website is August 19th of last year and their official Twitter account last posted on September the 2nd.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release