Reports suggest Remember Me dev Dontnod has filed for bankruptcy
Several reports have emerged suggesting that French developer Dontnod has filed for bankruptcy.
Dontnod was founded by former head of Criterion Oskar Guillbert and their first game, action-adventure Remember Me, was released through Capcom last summer. The PS3 version of Remember Me is currently featured as on the Instant Game Collection on PS Plus.
The most recent activity on the studio's website is August 19th of last year and their official Twitter account last posted on September the 2nd.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year