Reports suggest Remember Me dev Dontnod has filed for bankruptcy
Several reports have emerged suggesting that French developer Dontnod has filed for bankruptcy.
Dontnod was founded by former head of Criterion Oskar Guillbert and their first game, action-adventure Remember Me, was released through Capcom last summer. The PS3 version of Remember Me is currently featured as on the Instant Game Collection on PS Plus.
The most recent activity on the studio's website is August 19th of last year and their official Twitter account last posted on September the 2nd.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network