Microsoft to take legal action against Xbox One super-leaker 'ntkrnl'
Microsoft are looking into taking legal action against NeoGAF user 'ntkrnl' after they leaked a vast amount of information on the Xbox One and upcoming games.
The combined efforts of Kotaku and The Verge have verified much of what was leaked on NeoGAF although NeoGAF user Pete Dodd has since suggested on Twitter that the leaked Titanfall Xbox One has been cancelled.
Microsoft has suggested that they will be looking to take legal action once the identity of 'ntkrnl' is uncovered which would seem to add a bit more weight to the information that he leaked.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3