Suda 51's Short Peace coming to the Europe this spring
Goichi 'Suda 51' Suda's collaboration with Crispy's Inc, Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day will be released this spring in Europe.
Short Peace is actually a collection of short films featuring the work of Akira and Steamboy creator Katsuhiro Otomo. There are four films Combustible, Gambo, A Farewell To Weapons and the Oscar-nominated Possessions.
The final part of the collection is Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day which is a 2D side-scrolling action adventure directed by Suda 51 and developed by Tokyo Jungle devs Crispy's Inc. The game follows Ranko Tsukigime who is an arrgogant high school girl by day and a cold and deadly assassin by night. Ranko must eliminate a demonic enemy organisation that threatens to overwhelm her and her friends.
Short Peace will be released on PlayStation 3 this coming spring.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3