Ignition bring SNK offerings to Europe
A further raft of retro-styled SNK Playmore titles appear bound for Europe this week, British publisher Ignition Entertainment announcing a new deal with the company. As well as encompassing Metal Slug Anthology and other titles already revealed, the new agreement will apparently also include unannounced SNK games for the next-generation of games consoles.
SNK have stated within the last few months that established series' will be heading to next-generations machines, with the Nintendo Wii singled out for specific mention. No doubt the Xbox 360 and the PS3 will also be receiving some attention, of course. Ignition have so far shifted a notable one-million SNK games in Europe, and will publish games such as King of Fighters Maximum Impact 2, NEOGEO Battle Coliseum, SNK Vs Capcom and more as part of this relationship. Good news for European SNK fans, we reckon.
Ignition's activity doesn't end there, with a new version of popular PSP puzzler Mercury well under-way even as you read this. We'll keep you in the loop. With our minds.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree