Ignition bring SNK offerings to Europe
A further raft of retro-styled SNK Playmore titles appear bound for Europe this week, British publisher Ignition Entertainment announcing a new deal with the company. As well as encompassing Metal Slug Anthology and other titles already revealed, the new agreement will apparently also include unannounced SNK games for the next-generation of games consoles.
SNK have stated within the last few months that established series' will be heading to next-generations machines, with the Nintendo Wii singled out for specific mention. No doubt the Xbox 360 and the PS3 will also be receiving some attention, of course. Ignition have so far shifted a notable one-million SNK games in Europe, and will publish games such as King of Fighters Maximum Impact 2, NEOGEO Battle Coliseum, SNK Vs Capcom and more as part of this relationship. Good news for European SNK fans, we reckon.
Ignition's activity doesn't end there, with a new version of popular PSP puzzler Mercury well under-way even as you read this. We'll keep you in the loop. With our minds.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer